About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Video Chat Sleepover

Alex and I are video chatting right now and we have been for 1 hour and 10 minutes and it has been awesome!! I just made ginger snap cookies from scratch and might I say that they are delicious! I am so excited for Christmas because it is baby Jesus' birthday! Alex and I are listening to a vlog that her and her brother Ethan made today. She is on her oxygen right now and I am sitting here waiting for my giant ginger snap to cool down so I can eat it! I will try to put at least one picture on every blog that I write. We are both chewing on our fingers, it's pretty funny! We are going to have another sleepover tonight so I am really excited about that! I am drinking a coke, or drank a coke lol and we are ready to party forsureeeee! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!!! I haven't gotten around to it lately! I might watch a movie laterrr.... IDKKK 

Here are some pictures hehe








No comments:

Post a Comment