About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A New Year

So as you all know a new year is arriving! 2013! My graduation year! I am super excited because this is the year that I will pretty much have to change lifestyles. Since I am going off to college in the fall, I have to prepare myself to take that big step without my parents or family around. I still have another several months left of my senior year, but that will come to a closer fairly quick, and I won't have time to make the changes I need to in my life in order to live at school and away from home. It will definitely be hard and I'm sure I will get homesick quickly, but college is what it is all about. It is going to be an amazing experience that I am ready (or will be) to challenge. I will make friends that will become the best of friends and even maybe meet my future husband! I don't know what college will have in store for me but I know that it will make me, well, ME! Wish me luck! I love all of my followers, well the 2 that I have! Byeee
Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment