About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Friday, December 14, 2012

It has been a really long week and I am really glad that it is over. My doctor told me that I could have a stress fracture in my lower spine. I hope that it isn't true. Im going to get a MRI sometime next week hopefully to see if there is actually a crack. I haven't been able to gym whichever has made me really sad. We had a home meet last night and a lot of my friends came but I couldn't show them my routines so I was really bummed. Tonight is my gymnastics team's Christmas party! We are doing a white elephant so that should be exciting. I have to go get a gift. I hope my back starts healing. 2 more school days until Christmas Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment