About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Right now I am video chatting with my best friend and we are having a blast!!! We have been video chatting for 5 hours and 20 minutes and this has been long overdue! I love her with all of my heart and we are going to have a sleepover tonight :) She makes me laugh so hard and I have missed her. The last time we video chatted was in August over the summer! Her name is Alex and she has Cystic Fibrosis just like I do! I know that we will meet someday when we are cured or after she gets a double lung transplant!! I will definitely blog about her a lot because she is such a big part of my life! We are going to go to sleep now!!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment