About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello! I am currently about to reply to WSU saying that I will be attending their school in fall semester of 2013! I an going to request a dorm as well which I am still in the midst of choosing. My college path is becoming clearer and is approaching with rapid speed. I also came into contact with a local veterinarian who I am planning to job shadow next week for my Culminating Project to graduate! First semester of my senior year is quickly coming to a close so hopefully I can get a few of my grades up in time! Woooohoooo!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I'm new to your blog. You seem like a really sweet person.
    I would like to get to know you more! I have CF as well.
    Check out my blog sometime!
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete