About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Lauren! I have Cystic Fibrosis and I will blog about whatever I feel like and everyday things that happen to me. I will try to post daily so keep coming back to check! Ask me whatever you want about my life and CF!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today was nothing special. I went to school and saw all of my friends. I took a quiz in AP Calculus that was pretty easy so I think I did pretty well on it. I also worked with my Model UN group in Contemporary Issues on a project that is due on friday. I also have to start planning my CP. I am currently doing my TOBI aerosol at the moment and am watching the Voice. One of my best friends named Alexandria (she also has CF) was tested yesterday for CFDR (Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes) but she ended up not having it. I am thankful to God for that. Tomorrow I have doctor's appointment at the sports doctor for my back. I'm not sure what is wrong with it but it's been hurting for the past month and I've had to take a break from gymnastics which sucks because I have my first home meet on Thursday. All of my friends were going to come watch me but now I probably won't even compete. It is my senior year too. We will see what the doctor says tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment